Traveling to China requires some preparation ahead of time, especially when you need to gather the documents in order to apply for a Chinese Visa. We just helped process one for our clients who came to China for Quality Control on Promotional Products.
Usually most China Visa requests require some mandatory documents to be handed in with the application form. Depending on your country of Origin the China visa process time can take between one day to a full week.
- Travel tickets, with a date of entrance and exit of the Chinese territory.
- Letter of Invitation, either from a friend, family, acquaintance, business partner, factory or a Chinese National. (Pictured below, very straightforward document that states the following: purpose of visit, dates of entry and exit, place residing during stay, name of visitor, passport number and nationality).
- Travel Insurance, which covers the traveler during his stay in China.
- Hotel reservation receipts, which shows where you will be staying during your stay.
- Chinese Visa Application form.
- 1 Color picture.
Travelers coming to China for leisure or business will be required to present the documents listed above. The most important documents to supply are the “Letter of Invitation” if you want a business visa and the travel tickets with entry and exit date.
Anyone traveling to China should plan a minimum of ten days before your scheduled departure in order to have adequate time to process the application for a Chinese Visa. Shorter processing time can be achieved, but this is dependant on your country time of year etc..
Contact us now to request a quotation!
Feel free to contact us now with promotional gift needs and requirement and will get in contact with you as soon as possible.