We are currently recruiting Production Managers for our Shanghai Buying Office operations.
Logical, creative problem solving skills & rich operational knowledge
- Direct and administer all activities of production operations to meet cost, quality and efficiency objectives
- Hold production team accountable through proper equipment and product allocation
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment for all productive associates
- Continuously improve manufacturing engineering capabilities and strengths
- Planning for the work shift, manpower, equipments and production time schedule
- Work closely with cross functional teams on the improvement of key metrics, including: product quality, scrap reduction, efficiency
- Issue and maintain testing and auditing requirements
- Develop and maintain the training of the workers;
- Person with strong logic who thrives as a problem solver.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing, having held a senior supervisor or managerial position. Those with less experience will be considered for merchandising posts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Degree in engineering, mechanical or other relative fields
- Good knowledge on Production & Materials
- Can work under pressure and work overtime
View other Employment Opportunities with ODM.