If you are brainstorming on your next promotional campaign, maybe you could consider suspenders as a accessorizing promotional item. Visibility, functionality and retro-styling make these quite suitable advertising..
Combined with collectible pins it certainly can be a great look for bar tenders. These can be redesigned to carry a wide range of bar tools like bottle openers, pens, notepad etc..
You can also choose the style of printing for your suspenders – silk-screen, heat transfer and digital printing. ODM can also make functional suspenders for professionals and more details of function and options below…
- Travel over the body and attach to the front and back of the pants
- Adjust to fit: Elastic strap & includes buckles
- Come in different lengths for different body sizes
- Customizable with many colours and patterns
- Usually made of woven cloth, sometime leather
- X or Y shape at the back to provide extra support
Formal events, Working & Casual
- Light but strong webbing. Most acceptable for use under or with sports jacket or suit
Specialty – Trucker, Ergonomic safety, Tool Belt, Cinch-Up, 8 Point X Back
- With different sizes, material and combination to form a suspenders that suit your special requirements
Do you know?
Suspenders help to improve your posture! When pressure is applied to the shoulders by the straps and it will naturally stimulate the body to straighten and balance itself.
Test it out!
- Step 1 – Draw a line approx 6inches (15cm) away from the wall
- Step 2 – Face your body away from the wall and place your heels on the line drawn
- Step 3 – Stand normally and use a measuring tape/ruler to measure the dist between the wall and the top of your shoulder
- Step 4 – Put on a pair of suspenders and adjust it taut enough so that there is a gentle pressure on the shoulders
- Step 5 – Repeat step 2 & 3
- ½ inch to 2 inches less distance from the shoulder to the wall in the 2nd measurement (Varies with original standing position)
- You will notice that the suspender wearer’s back will be straighter than the non-wearer.
Let us know if you need any brainstorming ideas for promotional clothing & wearables T-shirts, hats, sunglasses, footwear, wristbands, bracelet, polo-Tees, belts, socks, etc..