A custom pop up card is a creative way to show your gratitude to your customers while also promoting your brand. No matter what the occasion is, giving away corporate greeting cards as promotional items can help boost brand presence and build stronger business relationships. That’s why it’s important to consider the design and message you want to put in the card.
These 3D greeting cards feature cultural icons such as London’s Big Ben, Thailand’s Tuk Tuk, and Paris’ Eifel Tower. The iconic designs make them ideal for the tourism industry, travel agencies, airports, airlines, and many more. It’s versatile and is highly customizable. Therefore, marketers can use any design to make it suitable for any brand campaign.
Preparing Custom Pop Up Card for Marketing
If you’re considering using custom pop up greeting cards for marketing, here are a few important points to remember:
- Materials: Various custom color paper and custom texture paper present design flexibility. Moreover, designing and assembling is fairly easy and cost-effective. This way, clients can cut back on production expenses. Small business enterprise can benefit from this.
- Design: It’s important to think in terms of what your recipients would like to see. Consider your niche so as to keep your greeting cards grounded to your brand identity. For instance, this greeting card with a man surfing design would be great for sports promotions or surfing-related products/services. There are two ways our product designers at Mindsparzk can help you: First, you can pick from a collection of pre-existing designs which you can customize. Second, send an original 2D design and our designers will produce a 3D design for it.
- Branding: Aside from tourist spots and iconic cultural identities you can find design inspiration from your own brand visuals. Take a look at this pop-up greeting card from Volkswagen. In one glance, you’ll see the “W” logo of the car company. But, the logo transforms into a snowflake when you open the card.
- Message: Aside from the laser-cut designs, one should also take into consideration the message or text you want to put into the card. Keep your message short and sweet and make sure that it reflects your brand identity. You can use the outer part or the blank space inside the card to print your message or brand name. Or, have the envelope printed with your logo.
Here’s How We Can Help
When you work with our product designers, here’s what you can expect:
- For existing designs in catalog: For 500 pieces order, clients can mix any design and each design should be 30 pieces.
- For new and original designs: Designing is free of charge if client orders at least 300 pieces (easy design) and 500 pieces (difficult design)
- Packing details: Each 3D pop up greeting card comes with a white envelope and plastic polybag. Standard card sizes are: 10 x 15cm, 12 x 12cm, 13 x 18cm, 15 x 15cm, 15 x 20cm.
Feel free to speak with ODM if you need help with customizing your pop up greeting cards. Send us an inquiry and reference product code 2096. We have extensive experience in designing and manufacturing promotional products and other marketing items such as POS Displays and In-Store Displays. To get updates on the promotional product industry, subscribe to our blog!
Blogs you may want to read:
This blog shows why you need to incorporate a customized 3D puzzle into your promotional activity. Having an interesting product like this one can help stimulate customer engagement.
3D greeting cards from Jean Paul Gaultier will leave you in awe. Designs are ideal for Christmas and would make wonderful token of appreciation for your customers.
This Digital Photo Frame Greeting Card can be used for trade fairs, marketing conferences, and special promotions.