Next week is the festival 清明节 in China, a celebration of elders and the symbolic sweeping of grave stones.
Because of this impending festival all businesses will be closed next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, however the weekend of the 31st of March will be normal working days.
This can mean disruptions to shipping, production and procurement for the loss of three days.
Please note that ODM Hong Kong & Singapore will be open for this holiday, however ODM Zhuhai, Shenzhen and Shanghai will all be closed for the national holiday.
To find out more about South East Asian holiday see these related blogs:
- Promotional Products – GWP for Chinese New Year
- Promotional Gifts – Laysee packets by Pacific Coffee
- Free Gifts – Lai See envelopes by Jewel Cafe
- Tomb Sweeping day- 2-4th April
- Hong Kong, China, Singapore Public Holidays 2012