HKTDC is now offering free gifts for local trade buyers! An exquisite and elegant English Tea Set is yours to keep by visiting the upcoming fairs. The Food Expo will be held from 15 to 19 August, Tea Fair and ICMCM from 15 to 17 August. Hurry redeem your free gift between 15 to 19 August 2013, before they run out of stock!
HKTDC has been offering free gifts for their buyers for every trade shows. Check out some of the marketing gifts given out previously!
- Keep Yourself Organised with HKTDC Giveaway!
- HKTDC Fashion Week 2012 – Card Holder and Passport Cover
- HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair: Wine Stopper
- HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair: Mini Cooper USB Flash Drive
- Promotional Gift – Ceramic Tea Set by HKTDC
- Promotional Product Hong Kong – Pen from HKTDC Chinese Medicine Fair
- HKTDC Trade Show Gift – Laser/LED light keyring
Offering free gifts boost crowds
HKTDC offers free marketing gifts to local buyers to boost crowd at the trade show. By offering free gifts as incentives, people would be encouraged to visit the exhibition.
This time, HKTDC is offering a very elegant English tea set as their marketing gift. The high end looking gift increases its perceived value and would be more attractive to people. With such exquisite gift offered, it could also improve the reputation and image of HKTDC.
Branding the gifts offered
Branding is vital in increasing brand awareness for your company. HKTDC can brand their company name on the tea set offered to boost exposure. When people use this marketing gift to serve tea, other people would be able to notice the brand name on it.
The large surface area on the plates would be easy to brand your company logo or even mascot in the middle. This would boost brand recall and loyalty in the long run.
Hurry get started with your very own branded marketing gifts to help boost brand awareness and sales!