Today China marks International Children’s Day (also in many other old Communist block countries).
More widely celebrated around the world, the UN Universal Children’s Day is not until the 20th November. These days were instituted to encourage all countries to promote and understand the needs of children.
- Amnesty International – Child Soldiers
- Child Labour Coalition
- Child Rights Information Network
- Children Now
- Defence for Children International
- ECPAT International
- Global Children’s Organization
- Human Rights Watch – Children’s Rights
- International Save the Children Alliance