Next week is the national festival, Qingming Jie (清明节) in China; a celebration of elders and the symbolic sweeping of grave stones.
The Qingming Festival is an opportunity for celebrants to remember and honour their ancestors at grave sites. Young and old pray before the ancestors, sweep the tombs and offer food, tea, wine, chopsticks, joss paper accessories, and/or libations to their ancestors.
Because of this impending festival ODM Asia will be closed next Monday 4th April, however the next working day Tuesday 5th April will return to normal working days.
Please kindly note this can mean disruptions to shipping, production and procurement for that day.
To find out more about other South East Asian holidays please see these related blogs:
- Promotional Products – GWP for Chinese New Year
- Chinese National Holiday: Tomb Sweeping Holiday (清明节) 2nd-4th April
- Free Gifts – Lai See envelopes by Jewel Cafe
- National Day Holiday- Factories Closed
- Hong Kong, China, Singapore Public Holidays 2012