October trade show season is fast approaching and it will see the launch of many new and exciting products. There are so many shows to choose from – in each exhibitors we do try to fit in as many new products as possible onto our booths. (booths frequently 3*3 meters in size).
Whilst everybody knows the Canton fair and a few of the older HK trade shows we have made a list of very interesting secondary shows – some of which are very interesting to visit.
- 13 – 16 October – HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition)
- 13 – 16 October – electronicAsia
- 20 – 23 October -Kenfair Mega Show Part 1 (See our Blog & visit us)
- 27 – 30 October – HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn)
- 27 – 29 October – Sports Source Asia
- 27 – 30 October – HKTDC Intl Building & Deco Materials & Hardware Fair
- 28 – 30 October -Kenfair Mega Show Part 2
From Oct. 15 – Nov 4 the 108th Canton Fair will run in 3 phases. It is massive and well worth visiting (See our Blog) That said, there are actually many more interesting expos and trade shows around China and if you are looking to develop niche markets these are well worth a visit. Here are a few…..
- Shanghai Artworks & Antiques Expo 03-06 OCT-2010
- China (Beijing) International Glass Art & Decoration Expo 09-11 OCT 2010
- China Toy Expo 12-OCT-10 to 14-OCT-10
- Shanghai Intl Disaster Reduction & Security Exhibition 13-15OCT 2010
- China Golf Show 16-18-OCT 2010
- Foshan China Ceramics Expo 18-22 OCT 2010
- China Education Expo – Dalian 19 OCT 2010
- International FoodTec China 19-21 OCT 2010
- Interfood Shanghai 19-21 OCT 2010
- China Sourcing Tour 19-24 OCT 2010
- China-ASEAN EXPO 20-24 OCT-10
- Ningbo International Fashion Trade Fair 21-24 OCT 2010
- China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition 21- 24 OCT 2010
- China International Silk Fair & Womens Wear Expo 22-25 OCT 2010
- China Education Expo-Shanghai 23-24 OCT 2010
- All About Design Shanghai 25-29 OCT 2010
- China International Door Industry Expo 26-28 OCT 2010
- China Shoes China Shoetec 28-30 OCT 2010
For more lists of exhibitions & expos – and for product launches, please check out the ODM “Exhibition” tag.