Britvic launched a major marketing augmented reality offensive through its brand Robinsons Fruit Shoot to boost sales. This promotional event kicked off on June last year and lasted 4 months : it was probably one of its longest-running on-pack promotions for them.
This promotional offer was based on the ‘Champion of the Playground’ game. In this game, children had to create a personal avatar and take part in augmented reality skills-based playground games, to earn points and move up a digital leaderboard.
This kind of promotional product could help keep children entertained over the summer months and beyond, providing retailers with a promotion that really engages children and encourages them to stay active. These promotional gifts are a excellent way to increase your notoriety, your brand image with children to finally drive sales.
Do you think that virtual promotional products are better than tangible promotional gifts?
To learn more about it, check out these related blogs :
- Promotional Bear in a Foldable Bag – Singapore GWP
- Lipton Promotional Mugs in China
- Tory Burch GWP: Promotional Cheetah Print Tote Bag
- Promotional Gift ideas for Mexican Drink Brands
- Promotional Gifts – Shoulder Bag by Playboy
- Innovative Redemption Campaign By Coca-Cola UK
- Licensed Characters : Ohwho’s Green Magic Bag