We really like the fact that Cointreau decided to offer a useful and complementary promotional gift.
The glass was designed by Dita Von Teese so her name, the brand name and the tag line “That’s the way I love it !” are printed on it to ensure a long run visibility.
This promotional product is an incentive product because not everyone has cocktail glasses at home. Moreover, new customers would think that even if they do not like the taste of Cointreau they could keep this very cool glass. This is a way of encouraging customers to taste the product : an excellent way to drive sales!
If you want to know more about drink promotion, check out these related blogs:
- Cointreau On-Pack Gift Promotion- Cocktail Shaker
- Promotions GWP – Cointreau Glasses Cocktail Glass
- Jameson POS in Shanghai Airport.
- Jameson On Pack Promotional Shot Glasses
- WenJun Cognac Promo at Duty Free – Shot Glass Set
- Promotional Gifts – Special Beer Glass by Bosteels de Buggenhout