Today there was interesting co-branding promotion between a Hong Kong newspaper, am730 and Bank of East Asia. Collect a free am730 newspaper and get a free BEA newspaper bag to carry it along to your destination! You can also reduce carbon footprints when you reuse such bags instead of plastic shopping bags.
Co-branding efforts like these can be very effective marketing tools. Since Hong Kong has so many SMEs, marketing collaboration is an excellent way for companies to promote on a budget. (See our past articles on co-branding)
Utilising newspaper bags can be a great way to advertise for your products and services. It is a popular promotional item among hotels, as it often carry their logo. When hotel guests carry their newspaper elsewhere, the newspaper bag will act as a walking advertisement for the hotel.
Looking for similar co-branding promotions or eco-friendly products? Refer to the links below…
- Promo Ideas – Customize your folding Eco Bag
- Promotional Non-Woven Bags for 2011
- Guinness HK – Simultaneous Gift with Purchase Promos
- Camus Cognac GWP – USB Pen Drive and Beach Bag Promos
- San Miguel – Effective Co-Branding on Promotional Products
- Promo Gift Idea – Go Green with Power Saving Timer Plug
- Custom Shape Promo Folding Bags