Here is an original promotional item I spotted when on a trip to France. The product was a Chef’s top hat. The hat was customized with pictures of famous French wines and designed with the French flag’s colors.
This promotional product is a great marketing and advertising tool to promote French culture. It is very similar concept to the French flag apron I blogged about in January. These types of products could be used for all sorts of events : wine trade shows, food trade shows, restaurant openings, culinary festivals etc. Basically it could be used by anyone wishing to promote their home country’s specialties whether they be tourist shops, government bodies, organizations, or companies in the beverage or food industry.
Check out related articles here :
- Promotional Gifts – Free Cookware Sets by Le Creuset at Farmland
- Customized Aprons to Promote your Brand or Country
- GWP Promotion – Measuring Spoon Set by Lea & Perrins
- In Pack Gifts for meat lovers by Aoste
- Promo Idea- Wood Caddy for Beverage Companies
- Promotional gift ideas for the vegetable industry : Veggie Pens
- Fun Silicone Products for the Kitchen
- Hong Kong Wine & Spirits Fair 2011