One of the many Chinese New Year traditions is Lai see when people give out little red envelopes filled with money to their friends and relatives. It is thought to bring good fortune to both the giver and the receiver.Gift with Purchase pacific coffee
The Pacific Coffee Company has seized the opportunity to launch a gift on purchase promotion in its many Hong Kong coffeeshops. Any customer who spends $68 or more receives a free pack of 10 Lai see envelopes. The envelopes are decorated with gold calligraphy and are in the theme of this CNY, year of the Dragon.
Check out other cool CNY promo ideas here :
- Chinese New Year Celebrations explained
- Hong Kong, China, Singapore Public Holidays 2012
- Chopsticks as Chinese New Year Promo
- When is Chinese New Year 2012 – Year of the Dragon?
- Get your Lai See Packets ready for CNY
- Chinese New Year Promo: 2 Tier Plate Set and Red Packets
- Chupa Chups On Pack Red Packets
- The Muppets GWP: Promotional Red Packets
- Anatomy of Chinese New Year
- Promotional Products – GWP for Chinese New Year