When walking around Hong Kong during these few days preceding Chinese New Year, we couldn’t help noticing how many promotions had been launched in tune with the upcoming year of the Dragon theme. For example, Jewel Coffee, a local Wanchai Coffeshop is giving out free gifts to passers by in the street. Just stroll pass their coffeeshop and you’ll go home with two cute Lai See enveloppes to give to friends or family! All this without spending a single dollar in the coffeshop!
Check these interesting articles on 2012 CNY :
- When are your China Factories Closing? CNY 2012
- Chinese New Year Celebrations explained
- Hong Kong, China, Singapore Public Holidays 2012
- Chopsticks as Chinese New Year Promo
- When is Chinese New Year 2012 – Year of the Dragon?
- Rabbit shaped Coasters as On-Packs
- Get your Lai See Packets ready for CNY
- Chinese New Year 2011 – Rabbit Promotions