All this year they have been running a promotional gift offer in the US. In order to benefit from the offer you must buy 5 or more quarts of Castrol Edge or Castrol Edge Oil Change. In exchange you receive a free limited edition NFL football. The ball is very stylish and valuable to true American football fans.
Notice that the ball does not bear the Castrol logo. Therefore it is less of an advertizing tool for the company than its other promos – soccer ball, food jar or towel. All of their other promo campaigns presented in previous posts had Castrol branding.
Top Tip. Printing gifts with a companies promotional logo will usually reduce the perceived value of the gift. Printing with no logo means no long term advertising benefit. Speak to an ODM sales rep. to find the right solution & balance in order to maximise perceived value & long term advertising benefits.
Check out the following related posts:
- Promo gift – Free Soccer ball by Castrol
- Promotional Gift – Castrol food jar & towel
- Promo Gift – Ferrari Sports Water Bottle by Shell Autoserv
- Promotional Products and Sporting Events
- JIF Promotions – Big ticket prizes or Gifts with purchase.