The Drink industry is one of the ones to most use promotional products. So in order to attract customers’ attention and differentiate themselves from their competitors, companies need to constantly increase the originality of their promotional strategies. One of the the most popular types of promotions used by beverage companies are on pack gifts. These can be glasses, poorers, shakers, etc. To optimize the efficiency of these items it is important to have them branded and customized with the brand‘s logo or mascot.
Here is an example of a good gift on purchase promotion by Grand Marnier : two free bubble shaped red cocktail glasses. Not only are the items branded, they are also highly original in comparison with your basic promotional drink glasses.
Please check out other drink promos here :
- On Pack Gift Glass by Saint James Rum
- Promotional Gifts – Spirits and Poker Set Promo
- Promotional Merchandise – Wine Display Stand at Leclerc
- Isotherm jacket for Champagne bottle designed by Federica Matta for Pommery
- Promotional Packaging – Eristoff Vodka Bottle Coat
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Promo – Ice Bucket Container
- POS Merchandise – Bottle Christmas tree by Martini
- Belvedere Vodka On Pack Party Shaker