Birds Eye had many on-pack promos for its frozen food, one notably giving away plush polar bear toys, Clarence. (Click here for previous post) All participants have to do is to collect six tokens from Birds Eye promotional packs and send £1 to Birds Eye PO Box. This promotion ends 30 June 2012.
Another promotion involving Birds Eye:
Themed ‘Is Your Dinner a Winner?’, offered consumers the chance to win cash prizes daily. Ran from the 1st May 2011 until the 31st July 2011 and featuring across all Chicken Grills and Chicken Dipper packs, consumers simply enter a unique on-pack code on the Birds Eye Facebook page to be entered into the daily £100 draw. Alternatively, they could also enter by sending their name and address to email@example.com.
We think the redemption mechanism can be improved, as many of Birds Eye’s customers commented online about its faulty submission form. With this improved, customers feel convenient in taking part in the promotions.
Have a look at other PWP and plush toy promos…
- Promotional Gifts – Christmas Teddy Bear by Moscow Duty Free Stores
- Kool-Aid Bursts Promotion – Multi-purpose Cards for Kids
- Free Promotional Gift by Venetian Macau + Bag & Headrest adverts.
- UPS Plush Toy Promo – Redeem Gifts on Purchase
- Celebrate Christmas with Tangs: Promotional Cuddly Bear
- Mini-plush redemption campaign Singapore – Skelanimals