Chocolates are something all French give each other over the Christmas and New Year Season. For brands meet their sales objectives they need to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Promotions are a great way of advertising and distinguishing your brand. A wide range of marketing tools exist for : gifts on purchase, promotional merchandise, discounts etc. What to choose when you’re a chocolate producer ?
Here is an example I spotted in Leclerc in France this Christmas. The brand opted for promotional packaging to promote it’s brand successfully. It has packed it’s chocolates in Christmas stockings! There were two different designs for customers to choose from: Santa Claus and Rudolph the red nose reindeer.
Check out other promotional packaging examples here :
- Free Christmas Stocking Promotion by Kinder
- Free M&M lunch bag!
- Isotherm jacket for Champagne bottle designed by Federica Matta for Pommery
- Luxury Promotional Packaging by Absolut Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Fur Coat for Zubrowka Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Eristoff Vodka Bottle Coat
- Girly Promos – Champagne Packaging by Demoiselle
- Promotional Packaging – Bottle Coats by Get 27