Plush giveaway toys. You think it can only be marketed to parents and kids? Uh, no. Not all people of legal age have denounced their love for cuddly toys. Even if they can now sleep without these beside them, it’s still refreshing to look at them.
To win this cute cuddly soft toy, fans have to go through these stages:
- ‘Like’ the brand’s Facebook page. This will make it go viral.
- Play the ‘Irresistable Match’ game. The players must reunite Koala with cushiony soft Cushelle.
- Players with high scores get to win the Koala plush. Only 10,000 Koala Plush toys are available to be won.
Rewards from a Plush Giveaway Promotion
- Improves Customer Experience. Involving customers to the promotion helps Cushelle reach them easily. The brand can do it without showing obvious marketing intentions. The younger generation truly loved the game. They became the brand’s ambassadors in the social network with raving positive comments and reviews. The response was incredible.
- Enhances Brand Consciousness. You can adopt various techniques to push consumers towards playing for promotional products. However, none has seen the success like advert games, which are popular and effective in this computer age. Remember, Facebook also has a ‘Share’ button. Millenials who win the plush giveaway from advert games will want to broadcast it. This is what enhances brand consciousness.
See more plush giveaways below:
- Custom Plush – Snoring Teddy
- Paul Smith Bunny Plush Toy Gift with Purchase
- Purchase with Purchase Promo: McDonald’s Plush Toy
- On Pack Promo by Hershey’s: Plush Bear
- Gift with Purchase: CNY Plush Dog
- Promo Gift by The 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi: Plush Mascot