The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) have used promotional product to encourage its potential clients to visit more booths in its recent Electronic Fair. With the HKTDC App, buyer can start scanning the QR code of each exhibiting booths and win great prizes!
Owners of the ‘Buyer’ card may activate the Exhibior Scanner on their smartphone (iOS and Android only) at the Buyer Centre to receive a free welcome gift.
Scan more than 20 exhibitors and one will be entitled to a HKTDC branded USB card reader. Through branding and featuring the bright orange colour, buyers will be reminded of HKTDC and the trade show they attend. Aim to scan the highest number of exhibiting booths to win the Grand Prize – iPad. This is an attractive promotional strategy to entice buyers to browse more booths.
For those who scanned less than 20 exhibitors, don’t be disheartened… You will still receive a free HKD 20 WiFi Card!
Want to find out more about the promotions by HKTDC? Read the following blogs:
- HKTDC Promotional Mug
- HKTDC Promotional Post-it Pen
- HKTDC World SME Expo and Inno Design Tech Expo Opening Ceremony
- Promotional Souvenirs by HKTDC
- Promotional Gifts by HKTDC – HK Wine Fair
- World’s Biggest Timepiece Event- HK Watch & Clock Fair 2011
- ODM Booth @ Kenfair Mega Show 2011