A both practical and aesthetic promotional gift on purchase could be a retro iPhone case. It would be valued by your customers because it would it would protect their iPhone from drink spills, shocks, and scratches. What’s more it could be easily customized and branded with your company logo. The costs would be low and quality high as it is a standardized product.
Customise the label with your brand and message to create a truly unique promo.
Associating ones brand to retro products can be very advantageous. Indeed, Retro branding is one step in the advertising spiral to remind people what the brand once was and that the same quality product still exists after all these years. Many products have enjoyed great long-term success. Renewed retro branding reminds everyone of why a brand became so successful in the first place.
Retro branding is another way to build again on what is already a strong brand. In our down-turned economy since at least 2008, people are making harder choices when it comes to purchasing decisions. By reminding consumers that a brand has been around since the last depression, the real message is the brand will be here through this economy too.
Check out these other interesting articles too :
- Retro Promos – Vitasoy iPhone 4 cases.
- Mega Monster Munch Promo – Retro T-shirt for £5
- Promo Launch – Missiles & Military Die Cast Trucks
- Promotional Clothing – Suspenders
- Tide Vintage Tees Promo & Free Advertising.
- Chupa Chups Promotional Watch – Groovy Colours Set the Tone
- Lava Lamp Pen – Retro Promotional Product ideas
- Promotional Gifts for Execs. Portable Iphone Chargers
- GWP Promo – Ipad Sleeves by London Fog Umbrella
- Gift with Purchase – Lynx 2012 Mini Speakers promotion
- Promotional iPhone case – Preorder Video Games
- Promotional speakers by Pringles