ODM staff noticed an ongoing promotional gift campaign in Moscow airport’s duty free stores on her way back to France. For a minimum of 80 euros spent in a duty free store, customers receive a free teddy bear plush toy!
Though the gift in itself was not highly original, the way the promotion was advertised was eye catching. All the security panels at the entry/exit to the store were decorated with adverts for the promotion. This made the promotion impossible to miss and helped the teddy bear become a great incentive for purchase.
Check out other related articles here:
- Kool-Aid Bursts Promotion – Multi-purpose Cards for Kids
- Nestle Milo Gift with Purchase: Promotional Soccer Earphones
- Celebrate Christmas with Tangs: Promotional Cuddly Bear
- Baby products promo by Avene at Watsons in Shanghai
- Promotional Gift with Purchase by Hershey’s in Shanghai