Here is an interesting promotion from Rexona New Zealand. Consumers must purchase any 2 Rexona products from a participating New World store and then can claim a free pair of All Black supporter car mirror covers. This is an in-store promo with redemption at the time of purchase.
The promotion commences across all New World stores nationwide on the 29th August 2011 and runs until the 25th of September 2011. Dates restricted to while stock lasts.
We love the idea, the limited time frame, supporting the country etc… but the Rexona logo is too in your face here. It completely detracts from the perceived value of such a promo. ODM suggest smaller advertising logo, perhaps on the side of the mirror or a care tag.
This promotion should be all about Goodwill and less about Overt advertising. What do you think?
See more blogs on Cars & Rugby.
- Promotional Beatles Music Box & Die-cars
- Green Toy Promotions – Solar Powered Car
- World Carfree Day – September the 22nd
- Promotional products decorate cars
- Indianapolis-Car Promos
- Car Flag Promotions
- Sports – Rugby 6 Nations Championship
- Rugby World Cup 2011-Promotional stress balls and Keyrings