ODMasia constantly brainstorms for our clients and this year is introducing some new festive products. We just shipped voice changers to clients in a few countries in S. America in time for this Halloween. The gifts were manufactured in Shenzhen, China.
Targeting the festive season in October, these voice changers are customized in Halloween Characters. We could just open a new mould to use this concept on other festivals – this would also require less scary voice changing functions.
The Voice Changer here is battery operated and has 4 different voice changing effects – Changing to Kid, Boy, Old Man, Robot – each electronically filtered voice is scary in its own right. These soundchips can be personalized and expand to more than 4 voices.
1. Voice Changer can be operated by..
2. Pressing the trigger to turn on, release off.
3. Select the suitable voice quality via the switch.
4. Speak to the microphone placed at the back of voice changer.
5. Voice changing effects will be amplified.
6. LED flashing light will be emitted through Character’s eyes while speaking.
These ODM novelties have passed the “EN71 Toy Safety Standard”.
Different style of packaging can be manufactured. Most commonly used are box, blister and poly bag. Our designers were able to rework the packaging to allow for extra messages and brand positionning.