Promotional Helmets caught our eye on factory visit in Vietnam recently. ODM’s team of QC staff are always on the factory floor checking production and vetting new factories. This one was displayed in a bag factory showroom on the outskirts of HCMC.
These are used by some small Children on back of motor bikes in Vietnam and other countries in SE Asia. They are much better than the alternative of no helmet, but far from fit for purpose. We have noticed that this same style promotional helmet is used in the West for kids who are getting around to walking and bumping into things.
These promotional helmets for babies may not be as popular as the other usual promotional items. Yet, these items perfectly embody the true meaning of an “extraordinary marketing campaign.”
If you are still a bit reluctant to use these promotional helmets for babies for your next promotional campaign, please check out the blog below. The article thoroughly discusses the different use of helmets as a successful advertising tool for brands.
Why do we love these Promotional Helmets for Babies?
- Unique yet customisable – This may be one of the most unique personalized promotional products on the market today. A brand should be as identifying as it could be. It should relate to the customers’ needs but at the same time maintain a certain level of quirkiness. These items are customisable. Therefore, brands could print their logos on all sides or even wrap the helmets with their brand’s signature hue. As long as the purpose of the helmet remains intact, brands could customise their promotional helmets in any way they like.
- Functionality – Helmets are important items for safety. No one simply rides a motorcycle without putting on one. In this case, promotional helmets are important for babies/kids, especially for outdoor activities. Thus, this makes a great tool to promote your brand.
How to Effectively Promote your Brand with these Promotional Helmets?
This promotional product may be used on several marketing campaigns. They provide massive advertising opportunities. Below are a few campaigns that may be work effectively with these items.
- Gift with Purchase – These items are ideal within the auto industry. Motorcycle dealers may offer these promotional helmets as free items for their units, thereby boosting their sales and profitability.
- Recreational Activities or Sports Promotion – Park owners may use these items as safety equipment for babies. They could customise the helmets to better promote their park and their activities.
- Raffle or Game Prizes – Marketing staff may create fun games that could spark the interest of customers. These promotional helmets may serve as prizes for the winner. As a result, they’ll flock towards your product or services.
Overall, the items above are actually just a few things to do with these promotional helmets. The opportunities for this promotional item are endless. It just takes a good marketing manager to figure it out.
Every brand needs a marketing campaign that is out-of-the-box or something that is extraordinary. It is really important to use unique promotional items to keep customers interested.
If you want to seek help from marketing experts or would like to create your own promotional helmets, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Here at ODM, we are experts in designing and manufacturing high-quality marketing gifts.
Check out other great items for your next marketing campaigns
Sports events and games are excellent for promotional marketing campaigns. Massive crowds are paying attention to everything. Therefore, these LED bang bang sticks are perfect for each game.
Another unique item that you should bookmark is this ice bucket helmet
Speaking of helmets, bars could use these as table toppers or menus
Other examples of marketing on the road include Reflective Bags