Pros & Cons of an Inflatable Ice Bucket
- Lightweight – Portable & Convenient
- Buoyant – able to use even on the waters
- Cost Effective
- Easily damaged/Deflatable
- Cannot physically store bottles and ice on the way
- Lack of “Feel Good” factor as compared to solid ice buckets
- Check out these Collapsible Ice Buckets! for a different option!
However, we feel that Domaine Chandon has done a great job with this promotional product.
The minimalist design played a huge part in elevating the aesthetics of an otherwise cheap looking inflatable; befitting of the brand. Overall, one of the best inflatable ice buckets we have seen in the market so far.
Champagnes don’t necessarily have to go hand in hand with chillers all the time.
For other outstanding champagne promotions in the market:
- Adding Value through Packaging – Champagne GWPs
- Fold Up Ice Bucket On Pack Promo
- Pommery Champagne Ice Bucket
- Veuve Cliquot Mini Fridge Packaging