Duck tours are an exciting way to travel around tourist attractions. Duck Tour operators mainly use amphibious vehicles to pick up passengers in the city center or at hotels and bring them on sight seeing tours covering sights both on land and water.
The bus is high off the ground and can be open topped which is great for summer trips. Getting a chance to see cities and attractions from the water and land add a lot of excitement for tourists, many of whom are not used to amphibious vehicles.
Some Promotional Products we recommend to Duck tour companies….
- Pen Fan keeps you cool over the summer
- This Duck with LED lighting and Qwack sound is a winner
- Custom Stress Toy in form of Dukw with touristy images
- Suction Coolie for boating and securing beverages
- Visors for when you are in the sun
- Consider also Replicas of Monuments with your Duck tour in the background
The “First” duck tour started in 1946 in Milwaukee by Mel Flath. Duck tours use modified DUKWs or modern amphibious buses which are generally painted in bright colours and outfitted with humourous and lively themes.
Link to major Duck Tours
- Belfast, N. Ireland
- Washington DC
- Dublin, Ireland
- Arkansas Hot Spring
- Winconsin Dells
- Liverpool, England
- London, England
- Toronto, Canada
- Qingdao, China
- Malacca, Malaysia
Any other Ducw Tours to include in our listing…..