The Hong Kong Electronics Fair is the event to attend if you are looking for wacky or unorthodox promotional products to add to your marketing mix. Trade shows get you thinking creative thoughts on how to revamp otherwise ordinary items.
What is Electro-Luminescent Lighting?
ElectroLuminescent Lighting (EL Lighting) is an optical and electrical phenomenon in which a material emits light in response to the passage of an electric current or to a strong electric field.
The technology is used for backdrops and decorations, allowing your brand to truly shine for lighting displays. The most outstanding attribute of this lighting display is that it is very versatile and can be incorporated into many promotional products to increase their visibility. Optical luminescence epitomizes visibility and exposure, enabling your brand to get a higher amount of attention depending on the scale of your advertisement.
Characteristics of EL Lighting
- Low Consumption (Energy Saving); even under circumstances of low voltage, it is still able to shine with consumption of only a few milliwatts.
- Flexibility; it can be used to adapt to any shape or design of the products. With this particular attribute, the lamp can be tailored to fit onto portable items like promotional products or your GWPs.
- Uniform Radiation; EL lighting has a uniform and consistent light body, enabling the lamp to light more evenly. As compared to traditional lighting mechanism, EL lighting is watch-friendly, even if your customers stare at them for a long time, it will not be hard on their eyes. Intensity is low.
- Zero Heat Emittance; preventing any heat-related hazards
- Quality Anti-Vibration; allowing you to use these lamps in harsh environments as it is not easy to lose its lighting effect by severe impacts from outside.
- Long Life Span; this saves money and the hassle of changing them..