Brand Licensing Europe #BLE2015 has just finished and ODM has been tracking this event. This event was the definitive event for the European licensing industry.
Whether you were a retailer, licensee or sales promotion professional, BLE was the perfect place for you to meet face-to-face with over 300 leading brand owners, discover the hottest brands, characters, images and artwork available for license and find new partnerships that could transform your business forever.
For this year’s Brand Licensing Europe, The ODM group followed the event closely and gathered information from over 1,000 tweets before and during the event. After analyzing this information we created the following word cloud, with the number of mentions being represented by the size of the word.
What was the conclusion of this Event Tracking?
As seen in the word cloud the big focus was on licensing, with “Licensing”, “LIMALicensing” and “bleurope” being particularly focused on. Though there were interesting mentions of “MoominOfficial” and “RainbowMascots”. These word clouds are great at understanding what it is that attendees are talking about and what they find to be most interesting from this event.
Alongside this with this event tracking, we also found out who the 25 most active people on twitter were. This type of event provides a good opportunity to increase your brand awareness through the use of social media. The top 25 are listed below.
Event Tracking on Twitter: Brand Licensing Europe #BLE2015
Take your share of this $186 billion dollar market
- Speak to decision makers – 90% of the 2013 visitor base were budget-holders, many of whom attend the show as a key part of their license acquisition strategy.
- Get qualified sales leads – Visitors came from 69 countries in 2013, with many interested in pan-European licensing programmes.
- Do deals onsite – During the course of 3 days, do what it will otherwise take your team a whole year to achieve – we bring together everyone who’s anyone in the European licensing industry.
- Benefit from our extensive marketing campaign highlighting your presence as an exhibitor– Conducted on a global scale and regularly resulting in intense media coverage.
With over 2,500 brands, characters and images on show, Brand Licensing Europe is the only place where you can:
- Discover the latest brands, characters and images available for license, in the space of just 3 days.
- Speak to the rights owners face-to-face and ensure you select the license that’s right for your product range.
- Inject a fresh lease of life into your merchandising programmes. The show is a launch pad for new properties introduced by Europe’s leading brand owners and agents. Be the first to sign the deal with them!
- Network and create & cement licensing partnerships with the biggest names in licensing across the full spectrum of sport, brands, fashion & lifestyle, character & entertainment, charity & not for profit, heritage and art & design.
The ODM Group is always following new market trends by tracking events and conferences. For more of our case studies on previous conferences see the list below