When your product is sold in a retail store it is vital to help it stand out. Indeed, for one range of products there will be several brands in competition. So if you want to sell more your brand needs to be visible. Special packaging can be a way of attracting more attention to your company’s product and therefore to your brand in general.
Here is an example ODM found in one of the Venetian’s duty free stores in Macau. As usual with duty free stores there were over 50 different brands of spirit on sale in the same small space. But Absolut Vodka was by far the most eye striking thanks to the red sequin coat its vodka bottle was displayed in. It made a great advertising agent for the brand. In fact, sometimes a one off special packaging can be more efficient marketing tool then a generalized gift on purchase campaign.
Check out other similar articles :
- Gifts for Store Opening – Chopard Promo Case Study
- Stop Clients in their Tracks – Incredible Point of Sales Displays.
- Christmas Promotional Products
- Champagne Gift on Purchase by
- On Pack Gift with Vodka – Tabasco Sauce Promotion
- POS Display: Inflatable Bottles
- On pack gift idea from HK Wine Fair – champagne bottle hat
- Chandon Brut NV: Inflatable Ice Bucket GWP
- Adding Value through Packaging – Champagne GWPs