Martini, the famous spirits brand, recently launched a new product line : a variety of Sparkling Martinis – mixed drinks with market positioning half way in between Champagne and Martini. To advertise and promote their new product line they chose to invest in extravagant and showy POS merchandise.
Indeed, When passing through Moscow airport, I couldn’t but help notice the flashy POS displays at the entrance of most duty free stores. They consisted of Martini bottle displays shaped and decorated like Christmas trees. This promotion fits perfectly the Christmas spirit of December and really makes for a great incentive to buy at the entrance to the stores selling Martini.
Check out related articles here :
- Promotion by Johnnie Walker Black Label – Hip Flask
- Belvedere Vodka On Pack Party Shaker
- Jagermeister On Pack Shot Glasses
- Chivas Promos – Tasting Bar at Moscow Airport POS
- Atomiser for cocktails
- Christmas & New Year Promo: Jacob’s Creek Champagne Glass
- Promotional Gifts – Christmas Teddy Bear by Moscow Duty Free Stores