Following the numerous articles about licensed characters, due to the recent Licensing Show held in Hong Kong, here is a great example of how a company use them to promote its brand. Colgate, a famous toothpaste brand, has taken advantage of the new Muppet Movie coming out to boosts its sales.
It is running a gift on purchase promotion whereby each customer who buys two tubes of toothpaste receives a free bowl. The bowl is decorated with two Sesame Street licensed characters : Elmo and Cookie Monster. This promotion can be found in any Mannings shop in Hong Kong.
Check out other HK promotions or licensed characters here :
- Duracell Battery On-Pack Promotion – Measuring Tape
- Promotional Products – GWP for Chinese New Year
- Chupa Chups On Pack Promotional Mug
- The Muppets GWP: Promotional Red Packets
- Licensed Characters : Tres Hermanas
- Licensed Character : Mashimaro
- Licensed Characters by Tokidoki
- 10th Hong Kong International Licensing Show 2012
- Licensed Characters : Groovy Chick
- Licensed Products : Booto,The Rabbit with a Secret Message
- Promotional Product Idea for Vegetable Companies : The Beet Party !
- Licensed Promotional Gift ideas : Blood Type ABO
- Hello Kitty License + Snacks Promo = Okashi Land
- Smurf Promos @ Hofex Trade Show.