ODM staff have lots of promotional ideas to share from the HK Wine and Spirits Fair which was held earlier this month. At one of the booths, we spotted the following items that can be interesting for promotions: apron, corkscrew and baseball cap.
Aprons can be interesting promotional products for wines because they are used in food preparations and occasionally by servers and bar tenders. Having your wine logo printed on an apron reminds your customers of your brand, enhancing brand recall.
Corkscrews are one of the essential tools you need when opening wines. Packing it as an on-pack promotion will attract customers to buy wines, especially if the corkscrew has a high perceived value. Refer to picture below..
Caps are a rather common promotional product in the market but are still relatively effective. If promoted appropriately and stylish enough to be worn these become excellent walking advertisements for your brand.
Have a look at some of the other promotional products that we spotted at the HK Wine and Spirits Fair 2011!
- Custom Drinks Packaging hits new level
- Hong Kong Wine & Spirits Fair 2011
- Creative Packaging of Alcoholic Drinks – Vodka in a Pouch!
- On-Pack Promo – Marketing for Spirits Companies
- POS Display: Inflatable Bottles
- On pack gift idea from HK Wine Fair – champagne bottle hat
- Promotional Event at the Hong Kong Wine & Spirits Fair