The huge online source for quality manufacturers and suppliers HKTDC.com always stands out for its excellent trade show marketing. Below there are several case studies on their recent promotional campaigns implemented at Hong Kong Electronic Fair and Hong Kong Trade Show.
First of all, the eye-catchy promotional display on the Autumn Edition of HK Electronics Fair, advertising the free sourcing service for customised suppliers list and offering a free badge holder – you can just come up to the stand and grab it – but not only that.
Each badge holder has an advertising card inclosed, promising the guaranteed prizes for scanning QR-code – a travel pillow and a sleeping mask. All items are printed with Small Order service logo – HKTDC’s special page dedicated to online shopping with a flexibility in no minimum quality sourcing.
One more promotional stand was placed at Hong Kong Trade Show, offering HKTDC product magazines together with small promotional souvenirs: pens and mini staplers, printed in orange and white corporate colours – perfect stationary giveaways!
Business trade shows present a wealth of opportunities to promote businesses, your brand, and your products and services. They are also a great way to interact and engage face-to-face with current and potential customers. Use this opportunity to gain valuable sales leads!
How to make your trade show marketing effective:
- Attention. Attract attendees to your booth through banner stands and interactive elements such as touch screens, to demonstrate a product.
- Entertainment. Choose a unique theme for your booth and make it interesting, fun, and engaging: use marketing messages, eye-catching signage, informative literature, and entertaining contests.
- Giveaways. Don’t expect attendees to remember you after visiting dozens of vendors at a show. You need to give them something to remind them why they wanted to talk to you. Offer appealing giveaways – they will generate a higher volume of booth traffic.
- Information. To help visitors remember you, always have product information available for people to take away from your booth. Make sure this sales collateral has contact information on it.
- Contacts. Capture contact details from anyone who expressed an interest in your product. Give special prizes to encourage people to leave their contact information.
Here at ODM Group we have a huge network of trusted Chinese manufacturers for promotional products that are perfect for giveaways at trade shows, able to attract countless visitors to your booth, capable of getting maximum exposure for your brand and available at bare minimum prices. Contact us to find out how we can help you to promote your business.
If you are interested in marketing giveaways, please, visit our special portal dedicated to gifts with purchase.