BP is a global energy (oil, gas and chemical) company. To develop loyalty in their petrol stations, BP France have a loyalty card programme with a system of points. One of our staff who is currently in France enrolled for this promotinal campaign and listed several promotional gifts by BP below.
Re. the Promotional Mechanism, each customer can apply for a loyalty card (seen above) and then can enjoy gifts depending on how much they spend on fuel. Every time a client goes to the refill station, they gain points on this card and later on can redeem these points to get some very interresting gifts (See our selection Below).
- Coloring briefcase fully equiped with felts, pencils and pastel painting. A nice tool for children to learn and enjoy during spare time. Especially interesting for families travelling in cars with Children.
- A USB key 2 or 4 GB. Very functional gift for saving pictures, files and videos. This has a high perceived value making it a very popular choice.
- An alarm clock with spotlight to display the time on the ceiling. Novel gift which again is very handy for people driving long distances and staying overnight. Projecting the light on the ceiling is going to really appeal to children.
- Sports bags and backpack – Keep all your belongings safe for holiday trips. Everyday products which allow BP to gain maximum exposure..
- A bag set branded with iconic Hello Kitty license – fully equiped with scissors, pencil case, pencil sharpener, pencils, rubber and ruler. Very useful for school kids and guaranteed to keep car passengers entertained..
- A bluetooth earphone with battery and charger to get free hands whilst driving. This is a very good product for BP since it promotes responsible and safe driving.
- USB Webcam 2.0 coming in several colours – an excellent gift for connecting people via video conferencing on the computer. Strongly recommend this gift as it is associated with connecting with loved ones.
- A radio-controlled helicopter. This is a fun outdoors product with very high perceived value and is also high on the novelty and fun play index. Always nice to include some of those must have gadget toys in your loyalty programme…
If you are planning a promotional products campaign there are a few other items that you can also consider such as garments. ODM can customise different products to create a unique promotional products offering.
All of these items will please the customers and display the BP brand anywhere they are used. All in all a very good campaign.