Most of ODM‘s customers travel to Hong Kong with the intention to make a few factory visits in China. Factory visits are important to communicate clearly, to audit factory production & for quality control on production.
Procedures and guidelines for getting a Chinese Visa change with a randomness only equalled by…. (pls. help us complete this sentance.)
Many of our customers process visas with China Travel Service but you can save money going direct. Check Contact information for the Visa Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China & Map Below.
- A recent passport sized photo
- Your valid passport that is good for at least 3 months after your intended departure date from China
- Your visa application form – To save time, best to download the form and print it instead of filling it there
For more detailed information regarding China VISA application, please visit the official link. See also: Apec Card, Getting a China Visa ; getting visa at the border, China Public Holidays ; Blog category on China Living
- China VISA application can be done in the Visa Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China at 7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building, No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR – Just alight at the Wan Chai MTR stationand walk towards Exit A5. Directions will be shown and the China Resources Building is where you should be heading.
- Office hours are generally open from Monday to Friday, 9am – 12pm and 2pm -5pm. It will be advisable to go around 10.30am or 3.30pm to avoid the long queue.
- Recommended to call in advance to ensure opening times and visiting hours.
We also recommend you save yourself the hassle and just use ODM as a Buying office.