Having well designed Promotional Glassware can really help to give that extra touch to your Drinks Promo. Promotional Glassware can come in all shapes and sizes, so why stick with a normal glass if you can also use one of the following unique and trendy designs? Let’s have a look!
1. Lightbulb Shaped Glass
Thomas Edison probably would have never guessed that in 2017 his invention would be used as a Promotional Product to serve drinks in. The first design is the increasingly popular lightbulb shape. The bottom part is made of glass, with a cap made of metal. The bottom is flat, to prevent the glass from falling over. There are different colour options, such as green, red and blue, or just see-through. Serving a drink in glasses like this would look very unique.
3. Custom Shaped Mason Jars
Mason jars have been popular as containers for food preservation since their invention in 1858. Just like the light bulbs, this classic has also gotten a new function as trendy glasses. Although very popular nowadays, it might feel a bit weird to drink out of a jar, but it will definitely complement the drink that is served. They are a bit bigger, allowing more Branding Space. This will help with Brand Recognition.
3. Custom Wine Glasses
Wine is a staple during many dinners. Especially during festive dinners, the table wouldn’t be completely set without wine glasses. So why not consider these Custom Wine Glasses for your next Wine Promo? The coloured glass for the foot of the glass gives a really cheerful touch. These would make a great Marketing Gift for themed parties as well.
4. Mixed Material Glasses
A simple wine or champagne glass can radiate timeless elegance. These Mixed Material Glasses are part glass, part silver/gold/copper look. They are perfect to create a classic yet modern atmosphere in a restaurant or bar. Any drink served in these Custom Glasses will get a very luxurious look.
Next to the various different metal colours such as gold and copper look, there are also several options for the glass itself. As you can see on this picture, the glass can also be white or black. This makes this Promotional Glass even more unique. Glasses like this would look very good at weddings or conferences, as it adds a luxurious touch.
5. Stained Glass Look
These colourful glasses looks like real stained glass. Using fun Customised Promotional Products like these can really help boost your sales as glasses are a product that can be used long term. They can be re-used and are very sturdy. Each glass has a different design, so no two glasses are the same. This makes it very original and unique. This design comes in many different shapes, so the choice is not only limited to wine glasses!
Why do we like these Creative Designs for Promotional Glassware?
- Design Appeal: These glasses all have a very unique and stylish look. Whether they are offered as Gifts with Purchase, or used as a Promotional Item, they will definitely help boost your brand name!
- Increased Brand Value: These Promotional Glasses look luxurious and trendy. With the addition of your brand name and logo, customers will have a good image of your brand.
- Better Brand Rememberance: Offering such unique designs for your Promotional Giveaway or Bar Promotion will make you stand out from other brands who have normal glasses. Customers will definitely remember such a colorful, trendy glass, which may lead to word-of-mouth promotion.
If you’re interested in this kind of Promotional Glassware, and would like to find out more information, feel free to contact us and use the reference codes shown in the pictures. At ODM we specialise in promotional solutions to your ideas, as well as providing excellent designs from our in-house design team.
Linked below are more interesting blogs about Promotional Glassware:
- Great Promotional Idea – Customized Premium Glasses
- Peroni In-pack Promotion Offers Free Promo Glass
- Delirium Tremens: Branded Beer Promotion