HK Electronics Fair and Electronic Asia has just finished and ODM has been tracking this event to see who was tweeting and what was said. This is the 20th session of electronicAsia 2016 (13-16 October) and complements the concurrent HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition) to form the world’s largest electronics trading platform.
Product Ideas from HK Electronics Fair Report #HKEF #eAsia
The ODM Group has tons of experience in working in the Electronic Industry, and we are always looking out for Electric Promotional Products. Being based in Hong Kong we are out on the ground visiting Trade Fairs to see what current items are exist in the Market, as well seeing where we can pitch the perfect items to be included in the next Trade Fair.
These are just a few examples of items we’ve seen and were the ones that really caught our eyes, below are our Top 7!
- A great item was the Affordable Standing Desk, this had an Electric Motor to adjust position over the day and included a treadmill to keep you fit while you work!
- We also found a few Mobile Phone Charging Stations, some acted as secure lockable boxes while others acted as POS Displays.
- There was a Hay Fever Relief Device which can give allergy relief from symptoms with light.
- Light Up Magnifier (bottom left) that lights up when you touch it or move it on the page.
- Whole host of ROHS compliant Travel Adaptors, such a great functional gift for busy execs.
- Speaker & Seat combo, literally what it says: a Speaker which doubles as a Seat (the ones we saw had a cool PU Leather cover which made it look extra cosy).
- Light Up Bottle Label, ODM have so many clients working in the Drinks Industry and looking for glorifiers, so this compliments them very nicely.
What was the conclusion of this HK Electronics Fair Report #HKEF #eAsia
The ODM group followed the events closely and gathered information from the tweets before and during the events. After analyzing this information we created the following word cloud, with the number of mentions being represented by the size of the word.
As seen in the word cloud the big focus was on ”Electronics” which was to be expected with this being a technology and electronic trade show. Incidentally there was also a focus on “technology” and “cutting-edge”. These word clouds are great at understanding what it is that attendees are talking about and what they find to be most interesting from this event.
Alongside this word cloud summarizing the popularity of the tweets, we also tracked who was tweeting. We were extremely surprised that not too many tweets were found nor the hashtag used particularly actively, live tweeting an event is a great way to show your knowledge of the industry and increase awareness to your brand.
HK Electronics Fair Report #HKEF #eAsia
Organised by the HKTDC and MMI Asia Pte Ltd, the electronicAsia takes place at the HKCEC, the fair is a premier sourcing event for components, assemblies, electronics production, display technologies and solar photovoltaic technologies. (electronicAsia)
Organised by the HKTDC and held at the HKCEC, the Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition) presents all kinds of electronics products and services such as audio-visual products, branded electronics, eco-friendly products, i-World, packaging & design, navigation systems, new inventions, telecommunications products and testing, inspection & certification services. (Hong Kong Electronics Fair)
Adding Promotion Products to your Brand or Stand are the perfect addition to increasing Brand Awareness and Recognition. The items above are just a few of our favourite items that would be great for Electronic Promotions. Rewarding Customers with Gift with Purchases, On Pack Promotions or Custom Packaging, In store Displays and POS Displays are the perfect addition to any Brand.