Pommery, one of the oldest and most prestigious Champagne brands, is actively participating in the bottle coat packaging trend ongoing in most European countries. Like many other drink brands (Eristoff, Get 27, Mouton Cadet etc.), Pommery is promoting its brand via special bottle coat packaging. Of course being a more luxurious brand it has chosen to have its bottle coats designed by famous artists.
For example, I couldn’t help noticing this attractive bottle coat designed by the Chilean Federica Matta sold in most French supermarkets and wineries. Matta takes her inspiration from the mythologies the countries she has passed through and creates a dreamlike universe filled with the colours and landscapes of Latin America.
There are three designs available :
Please feel free to check out our other articles on promotional drink packaging :
- Luxury Promotional Packaging by Mouton Cadet at Bon Marche, Paris
- Luxury Promotional Packaging by Absolut Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Fur Coat for Zubrowka Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Eristoff Vodka Bottle Coat
- Girly Promos – Champagne Packaging by Demoiselle
- Promotional Packaging – Bottle Coats by Get 27