Rather than simply wrap you bottle in a boring carton box or not wrap it at all, why not use a more original form of packaging? The drinks industry is highly competitive so brands need to distinguish themselves. One efficient way of doing so is by using special packaging.
As we have seen in previous articles on this blog, bottle coats have become quite the latest trend. Here is an example by Aberlour, a reputed whiskey brand. It has designed good quality leather pouches for its whiskey bottles.
These leather pouches can be found in most French supermarkets and in many duty free stores.
Please take a look at other bottle coat examples here :
- Promotional Champagne Bottle Packaging by Pommery
- Luxury Promotional Packaging by Mouton Cadet at Bon Marche, Paris
- Luxury Promotional Packaging by Absolut Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Fur Coat for Zubrowka Vodka
- Promotional Packaging – Eristoff Vodka Bottle Coat
- Girly Promos – Champagne Packaging by Demoiselle
- Promotional Packaging – Bottle Coats by Get 27
- Isotherm jacket for Champagne bottle designed by Federica Matta for Pommery