As you probably already know, the French are crazy about their food and drink. This is even truer during the Christmas season when each meal must be none the less than a culinary feast. So what better moment than December through January for French food brands to promote their products?
No matter which French supermarket you enter during the Christmas/NY season you will undoubtedly be bombarded by gift on purchase promotions, promotional discounts, special packaging, promotional merchandise etc., by food brands. Here for example is one one promotion I spotted in Carrefour by Aoste, the leading supplier of charcuterie in France. For Christmas, Aoste has designed a special package that includes one 5,5kg dried ham and two promotional gifts : a special knife and a grip for cutting the ham efficiently.
Check out other food related promos here :
- Promotional Gifts – Blackboard by Leclerc for cheese lovers
- 3D Puzzles as Promo Gifts for Kids by Nabil
- Vita Gift With Purchase: Promotional Bowl
- Knife GWP: Promotional Frying Pan
- Nestle Gift With Purchase: Promotional Cars 2 Plush Toy
- Oops Cheese Wafer Promo: Win a Promotional Folding Bike
- Promotional Gifts in France – Fridge Magnets by Leclerc