Mashimaro, otherwise known in Korea as the “bizarre rabbit”, has become quite a phenomenon in recent years in Asia. He began as the main character of a series of flash animations on the net and can now be found on just about any type of promotional merchandise. Mashimaro is no regular cute licensed character. Contrarily to Miffy or Booto, he is portrayed as a fat and obnoxious little rabbit and this despite his innocent look. All this is of done with a lot of humor though!
Mashimaro is now licensed by the Total Character Business Company, that we met at the 2012 Licensing Show held in the HKCEC this week. Partner companies of the licensed character can choose just about any promotional product they want to advertise their company. Mashimaro promotional products include : kitchen wear, popcorn makers, stationery, and bathroom goods to mention but a few.
Check out other licensed character articles here :
- Licensed Characters by Tokidoki
- 10th Hong Kong International Licensing Show 2012
- Promotional Products 2012
- Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair 2012
- Licensed Characters : Groovy Chick
- Licensed Products : Booto,The Rabbit with a Secret Message
- Promotional Product Idea for Vegetable Companies : The Beet Party !
- Licensed Promotional Gift ideas : Blood Type ABO
- Hello Kitty License + Snacks Promo = Okashi Land
- Promotional Garden Gnomes as a gift with purchase.
- Smurf Promos @ Hofex Trade Show.
- Animal night lamps to guide your promotions