Meko had an interesting lucky draw promotion in HK recently. Buy 2 bottles of Balancy Herbal Cool drink and stand a chance to win a buffet voucher for 1 at Roda Japanese Buffet Restaurant. All interested participants had to do was to register their details at the product website.
It was a first come first served basis promotion. But how is it a lucky draw promotion? This is because the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th and so on (in multiples of 5) are winners to this promotion, making up a total of 100 winners.
ODM find this promotion interesting because it has a unique way of selecting its winners in a lucky draw. However, to enter into the promotion, online entries must be filled in and submitted. This may result in multiple entries hence lowering the chances of other participants..
Nevertheless, its promotional stickers on 7-11‘s fridges is effective and encourage impulse purchases, especially in convenience stores. ODM also find the QR code on the poster interesting, especially effective for many smartphone users in Hong Kong CBD!
More blogs below on companies who choose Promotional Products as an exciting way to drive business for drinks.
- Lucky Draw Promo – Aquarius Sport Drink and Dahon Foldable Bike
- Lucky Draw Promo – Volvic Mineral Water
- Promo Ideas – Dr Pepper ‘Win Pants or Prizes’ Promotion
- Red Bull Promotional Pack – Win Limited Edition Merchandise
- Promotional GWP – Super Soy Milk
- Promo Gift Case Study: Hung Fook Tong Herbal Tea
- Promotional Bottle Neckers ideal for GWP Promos.