Jute is one of nature’s strongest vegetable fibers and ranks second only to cotton not only for cultivation, but also for various uses. In India and Bangladesh some 4 million farmers earn their living (supporting 20 million dependents) from jute cultivation, while hundreds of thousands work in the jute-manufacturing sector.While jute growing is demanding in working force, it is not so much in fertilizers and pesticides.
Jute is used to make cloth for wrapping bales of raw cotton, to make sacks and coarse cloth. The fibres are also woven into curtains, chair coverings, carpets, area rugs, hessian cloth, and backing for linoleum.
Some key advantages.
- Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
- It is a natural fibre with golden and silky shine and hence called The Golden Fibre.
- It is the cheapest vegetable fibre procured from the bast or skin of the plant’s stem.
- It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics.
- It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks. It is one of the most versatile natural fibres that has been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors.
Show your environmental concerns and convey a great image for your firm as being eco-friendly by offering a jute promotional product to your customers. From its more common utilization as a bag, to more creative items as bracelet or place mat, you have a great range of possibilities.
2009 was the international year of natural fibers but the focus on embracing Eco friendly materials is still at the forefront in our minds.. Whereas poly and paper bags are blamed for many defects regarding environment cares (non biodegradable, using petroleum or responsible for deforestation), jute bags seem to be a good option. When a single-utilization plastic bag requires only one second production, is used in average for 20 minutes and takes from 100 to 400 years to degrade, a jute bag is reusable infinitely and biodegradable.
Customize the bag with your logo, your color and design it to fit your expectations. It is a useful promotional gift that your customers will be delighted to use in many different this summer season – a subsitiute to our Sarobag.