Flax Fiber Material, one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. It has been widely used, ranging from linen fabrics to even the wraps that were used on mummies in early Egyptian tombs over 30,000 years ago. Thanks to Flax Fiber’s strength, resistance to heat and the ability to bio-degrade, Flax Fiber is the perfect material for food packaging solutions. So, it’s time for your business to use packaging made with Flex Fiber Material!
What is Flax Fiber?
Flax Fiber is a natural cellulosic fiber that is produced from the Flax plant. Farmers harvests flax fiber from the beneath the surface of the Flax plant. Flax has many uses, ranging from rope, tea bags to banknotes. Thus, this shows that the material is versatile.
What are the Benefits of Flax Fiber Material?
- Resistance to heat: Flax Fiber is a good conductor of heat. Also highly resistant to decomposition up to 120 Degrees Celsius
- Strong Material: One of the strongest natural fibers. Stronger than cotton fibers. Tenacity varies from 6.5 to 8 gm/denier
- Rigid Material: Flax Fiber Material has a high degree of rigidity and is resistant to bending
How is Flax Fiber Material Eco-Friendly?
Flax Fiber is an eco-friendly material as flax fiber is harvested from a plant. This means that flax fiber is a biodegradable material which can break down when crushed and placed in the presence of bacteria. Furthermore, Flax Fiber Material is also recyclable which means that the material does not need to end up in landfills.
It is a Blank Canvas. Although these products may look dull and boring, we can use eco-friendly vegetable ink or other solution to make the packaging stand out!
Why Should Your Company Use Flax Fiber Material for its Packaging?
- Low Costs: Cultivating Flax requires less resources such as water than other plants such as cotton. Thus, flax fibers tend to be cheaper than other natural fibers. Furthermore, as Flax Fiber is recyclable, which means your business can reuse flax fibers without having to produce new ones.
- Sustainability: As your business reduces the reliance on materials such as plastic, the sustainability of your business will thrive. Therefore, this will provide you with an advantage over your competitors.
- Attract New Customers: By utilizing eco-friendly products, your business will gain an edge over the competitors and be able to attract eco-friendly customers. This will widen the customer base of your business.
- Improve Brand Reputation: By using packaging made of Flax Fiber Material, it will help create a more positive image for the business. By being a more reputable business, customers will trust the business more and this would mean that the business will be highly successful in the long term.
In a nutshell, it is beneficial for your business to use packaging made of Flax Fiber Material. As it is not only eco-friendly but will also help to boost sales by attracting new customers. Eventually, allowing your business to experience growth in the long-run.
Do you have an interest in packaging made of Flax Fiber Material? We can help you find suitable and reputable suppliers that can provide these products for you. The suppliers are certified CQC and Gold Suppliers.
If you are interested in eco-friendly packaging, check out this blog!
Check out this blog on stylish and eco-friendly reusable bags!
Paymaya goes green with an eco-friendly notebook set!
Nestle wows customers with a Promo Eco Bag!
Check out other blogs in this series #ODMEcoPackaging