Reliable and beautiful food packaging solutions ensure that your food products are presented in a pleasing manner. It communicates everything your company stands for. Whilst a lot of our work revolves around POS Displays, we also help with basic packaging. Some of our favorite work takes on the challenges of on packs and high end packaging solutions. It is critical to pay a lot of attention to your packaging when taking care of your marketing.
Beautiful Food Packaging Solutions You Shouldn’t Miss
- The Attention-Grabber: This telephone-booth packaging for tea products is truly visually appealing. The cultural connection is strong here. It resembles London’s telephone booth, one of the city’s cultural icon. It’s made from a lightweight wood material that’s why it’s sturdy enough to hold three layers of products.
- The Utilitarian: The use of custom ceramic mugs is a great way to stand out in a sea of competitors. Here, the coffee mugs are used to hold the boxes of pretzels. Customers will be able to use the branded mugs afterwards, gaining your brand exposure. You can also notice that the handles have unique designs, which are really interesting. If you’re considering using custom mugs for packaging, do check out these insanely creative designs from our previous case study.
- The Minimalist: Customers will get a free elegant ceramic tea set when they buy their tea product. The brand kept their packaging simple by using a paper/cardboard wrap with simple chic design. With this, the focus is on their beautiful tea set, motivating buyers to purchase their product.
Other Interesting Food Packaging Solutions
- The Gift-Ready: Vibrant and gift-ready, this is perfect for Christmas promotions and anniversary celebrations. The package includes a box of breakfast tea, a box of tea cookies, and a mug. You will notice that the brand used colorful gift boxes to draw in buyers. They also used a paper/cardboard wrap to keep the products together and to explain what’s inside the boxes.
- The Traditional: Maull’s BBQ sauce’s packaging is simple and straightforward. Since they are already a popular brand, there’s no need for elaborate packaging. It has simple yet utilitarian design. The box features a built-in handle so customers can carry it with ease. Furthermore, the clear cut out window allows buyers to see their brand.
- The Sneak Peak: The cut out window allows customers to see what’s inside the box. This way, they’ll know what products they’re getting once they’re home. Not only will this motivate people to make a purchase, but it will also help build customer trust and loyalty.
Food Packaging Solutions: Factors to Consider
Below are a few tips for developing an effective packaging solutions for your food products:
- Consider the Materials: Are you going to use wood, paper/cardboard, boxes? This is important for branding and design. For example, this wine brand is marketing their product with wooden cases. It looks high-end and very elegant.
- Use Appropriate Design: A good packaging design not only attracts customers to buy, but they should also deliver your company’s message.
- Find A Professional: It always pays to consult a professional designer before doing anything. They will help you brainstorm beautiful and functional designs to make your brand stand out. ODM is a one-stop for all your promotional and food packaging solutions needs. Our Mindsparkz team has in-house designers who are always ready to develop out-of-the-box ideas.
If you love these food packaging solutions, contact ODM and include product code 2033 in your inquiry. We will be more than happy to help you develop unique promotional products and gifts as well as powerful branding and packaging solutions for your company.
Similar Blogs To Inspire You:
This blog tackles various packaging materials and their advantages.
Ideal for the wine industry, these new packaging designs are really very classy. Beautiful designs and quality materials add a touch of elegance to the product.
Discover the various ways you can present your wine product with these cool designs.