Based on Allied Market Research, in 2019, the home decor industry was significantly valued at $616.6 billion, and by 2027, it is estimated to grow to $838.6 billion. With the recent global health crisis where people are staying at home, this is not surprising. The rise of plant enthusiasts has grown more than ever as well amid the pandemic. As the interest in branded home decors and plant parenthood grows, it only makes sense to take advantage of this business. Now, customers are switching from plastic to more sustainable custom home decor pots: ceramics.
Ceramic VS. Plastic Pots
With the statistics about the home decor industry today, researchers and marketers also noticed the drastic change from customers’ buying perspective. Customers are now switching to ceramics for a more sustainable and durable home decor design and aesthetics. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Advantages of Ceramics
- Beautiful. Ceramic pots are unquestionably elegant-looking. Its sleek design and mirror-like finish make it stand out. So, it will surely add sophistication and class to any house.
- Durable. Since ceramic pots are made of a mixture of earth minerals, clay, and water, it is undoubtedly sturdy. Branded home decor ceramic pots are uneasy to break.
- Sustainable. Environmentalists choose ceramics over plastic pots. Unlike plastics, ceramic pots are not harmful to nature. It is also safer for kids and pets at home.
Disadvantages of Ceramics
A bit more expensive. Let’s face it, with where ceramics are made, it is surely a bit more expensive than plastic pots. However, it is also a better investment if you want long-lasting branded home decor.
Advantages of Plastics
- Affordable. Plastic pots can be made of PVC, synthetic resin, or polyethylene. These materials are not expensive compared to clay or ceramic pots.
- Easy-to-move. For customers who try various styles at home, plastic pots would be recommendable. So, it will be easier to move in case there’s a change in the interior or exterior design.
- Easy-to-hang. Unlike ceramic pots, plastic pots are easier to hang.
Disadvantages of Plastics
- Low in durability. In this case, since the pot is only made of plastic, there is no guarantee that it will be usable forever. Colors and style would probably fade. Thus, not a wise investment for branded home decor.
- Non-Eco-Friendly. Of course, plastics are definitely not of help to the environment. Since it is not durable, the expected outcome is to throw it. And the next thing we know, it has contributed to our plastic pollution problem.
Ceramic pots – though a bit more expensive – are still a better option when it comes to the aesthetic and functionality of branded home decor. The striking and colorful designs will surely get homemakers talking about your brand. Moreover, they will always remember your company as one that offers cool products!
Plant lovers will definitely love the stylish designs and quality of the product. It has a separate pot below for the excess water from the plant. So, if you are keen to learn how you can help you customize such a product, then feel free to contact The ODM Group with product codes ODM- 3469 and ODM – 3387.
Complete your homemaker customers’ needs with these 5 kitchen promotional products. There has been a surge in the demand for multi-functional kitchen products.
This custom bamboo lunch box set has been one of the number #1 trends in the market today. Get it and sell it!
Home Soda Maker is a revolutionary soda machine for home use, transforming the world of soda pop drinks through the use of home carbonation technology and a unique machine design.
Promote health and safety to your customers with these Pest Control Repellants.
Offering a high-end gift with a purchase like this pushes customers to increase the value of their purchase overall.
Click edit button to change this text.
Click edit button to change this text.