Online games draw so much people into the cyber world that kids and kids-at-heart already take tangible toys for granted. With the goal of changing that, companies invent the likes of fidget spinners and other cool items. They may have made a difference, but the industry needs extra help to not completely lose consumers to virtual gaming. Enter: floating ball game.
It is a toy that friends or families with kids can take advantage of. The children can understand Bernoulli’s Principle – the law of pressure – from their parents. On the other hand, the millennials can compete among themselves on who can maintain the ball mid-air the longest.
Below we will get into the games mechanics, but it is important to note that ODM are very strong at customising branded games so here is another example. Bear this in mind and the different branding and logos you can apply for wooden games.
Floating Game The Key Parts & Components
There are two styrofoam balls that come in the pack. One of them is just a spare, in case you can’t find the first ball.
What’s nice about the tube is that it looks very natural. Its cylindrical shape lets air to move up the tiny tube near the center of the pipe. The wood feels smooth as well with a touch of gloss, so it won’t nick your skin.
The raised platform for the styrofoam ball breaks the flatness of the merchandise. It is sunset-colored and coolly contrasts with the tube’s natural finish.
How It Works
Many can immediately tell how classic this toy is. It doesn’t have mechanical parts that enable the ball to defy gravity. Instead, you just rely on your breathing skills to keep it floating in the air. Here are the steps on how to make it happen:
1. Place a styrofoam ball on the ring.
Hold the promotional gift in one hand with the red stand on top. Then, lightly put the round styro above it.
Stow away the other ball until you need to utilize it.
2. Blow through the pipe as hard as you can.
Cover the free end of the wooden product with your mouth and exhale in it. The little tube where the air goes out is directly below the ring, so it can push the ball upwards.
3. Tilt your new toy if you like.
There is a fair distance between the valve and the styrofoam for the air to fan out. Thus, the object won’t fall when you tip the pipe sideways as you keep expelling air in the device.
The Importance of a Floating Ball Game
- It improves breathing. Using the advertising merchandise may strengthen your lungs the way wind instruments do to musicians. You become better at holding air in and out each time; that’s why you may reduce breathing issues.
- The toy’s safe for everyone. The only part that will touch your lips is the blowing tube. Its creator most likely treated the product naturally to prevent it from expanding and contracting. Because of that, it won’t harm the consumers’ health.
- It has a neat packaging. When the fun is over, you can store it in a cardboard box to keep it safe from dirt particles. As you can see, it has a descriptive outer layer, which can help new users understand how the game goes.
Finally, why is a floating ball game a fantastic promotional idea? That’s because you can mark any of its parts with your logo and heighten brand exposure. Not to mention, it is easy to create and the materials are readily available in craft and hardware stores.
In case you want details on how to manufacture it for hundreds or thousands of customers, contact ODM now.
See the new wooden promotional campaigns here: