Johnnie Walker had an interesting promotion recently at the Las Vegas Airport. At a glance, the promotional item looks like a premium case. However upon close inspection, it is not just a stylish container for the bottle as it doubles as a useful ice bucket! This is a truly fantastic promotional idea by Johnnie Walker, so carry on reading to found out more details.
Why is this promotional ice bucket a great idea from Johnnie Walker?
- Design: You have the silver half to hold your bottle and blue half to keep your drinks chilled. What a creative way of re-using bottle container! Who says containers are merely for packaging purpose? The design of this cooler is extremely stylish, and with the logo on it, it can provide free advertising for brand during usage. This promo is a great example of how it can be transformed into an effective marketing tool.
- Perceived value: Inclusion of premium promotional packaging is another great way to increase your perceived value. Adding value through packaging means that a customer’s first impression of your product will be that of high quality. This will instantly associate your brand with luxury, improving your brand image. It also increases what they are willing to pay for your products.
- Stimulate Sales: Besides the single pack, the party pack promo was also available. The set includes 2 glasses, an ice tong and of course, a bottle of blue label. Whichever deal customers decided to go for, you can be sure that they felt they got good value for money. Including additional items with the purchase adds value to the original product offering. This encourages the customer to purchase the product, and feel satisfied with it as well.
With such unique promo gifts, the promotion can easily grab attention in the Duty Free store. Inspired to have something special for your next promotion? Contact us, we will be happy to help with the brainstorming and designing!
Here at ODM, we have significant experience in product design, sourcing and manufacturing. We can help you utilise your 2016 marketing budget in an effective manner. Be sure to check out our ever-expanding gift with purchase and in store display portals in order to find some more similar case studies.
Here are some similar blogs for you to look at in the meantime:
- Premium Promotional Casing: Glengoyne and Glenlivet
- Promo Packaging – Fur Coat for Zubrowka Vodka
- Belvedere Vodka On Pack Party Shaker
- Promo Idea- Ashtray for visible advertising
- Guinness Stout Promo – Stress Bottle
- Custom Drink Packaging Hits New Level
- Creative Packaging of Alcoholic Beverage – Vodka in a Pouch!
- Promo Product- Innovative Water Glove